TAO Solutions is pleased to announce the addition of a new powerful RMBS module to its flagship portfolio management and securitized funding software suite, mortgageHUB®. As the leading provider of software solutions facilitating existing funding methods, including NHA MBS, Canada Mortgage Bond, Covered Bond, and various other whole loan programs, TAO Solutions is pleased to assist its clients with this re-emerging funding mechanism. In anticipation of a growing public and private-label RMBS market within North America, but in particular Canada, TAO Solutions has made significant investments to develop a comprehensive set of features to support RMBS issuers and administrators.
The newly developed RMBS module is a robust set of tools to handle the dynamic and bespoke nature of RMBS transactions. Borrowing from TAO Solutions’ other market-leading, non-mortgage securitization software application secureHUB®, mortgageHUB will offer it users unparalleled mortgage portfolio funding capabilities all in one solution. Functionality highlights of this newly introduced module include:
- Powerful asset pool selection using mortgageHUB’s exclusive, algorithmic Opti-Pool engine which instantaneously creates pool candidates using custom-defined eligibility requirements
- Single or multi-tranche pool capability for both amortizing and non-amortizing structures
- Powerful asset stratification engine allowing for the creation of any custom statistic based off of cut-off date or periodic settlement data
- Dynamic Funding and Waterfall engines allowing users to create bespoke processing for virtually any securitization program requirement, including custom triggers, logic branching, flow-through/amortization schemes, discrete cash accumulation and repayment logic, etc.
- Customizable accounting configuration for any financial data element at the asset, pool(s), waterfall, or trust/SPV level
- Complete liability management for fixed and floating rate notes from the top to the bottom of the capital structure, with custom cash-flow/distribution capabilities
- True user-definable reporting using TAO Solutions’ unique Excel® plug-in providing the ability to simply drag-and-drop portfolio report, waterfall/funding distributions, custom trust report, and stratification data elements
The new RMBS functionality will be widely available to existing clients in the mortgageHUB 2017-R1 release scheduled for May 1, 2017. For further information, please contact your TAO Solutions client representative. Perspective clients can contact Ryan Pereira, President and Head of Sales, at 416-309-7484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.