Dear valued client,
Subsequent to the message posted on March 4, 2020, as we closely follow the global COVID-19 situation, our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, business partners and stakeholders. Working with our clients to achieve our mutual objectives and deliver on our mandate remains top of mind for Tao Solutions.
Along with our employees, we want our clients and many stakeholders to be informed of the precautions we are taking to mitigate impact on operations and product delivery.
Meetings/Office Visitors/Client Interactions
- We are encouraging a thoughtful approach to scheduling and attending in-person meetings, limiting these where at all possible; reducing social contact slows the spread of the virus.
- Employees will determine with their counterparts whether the meeting can be conducted virtually or whether the meeting can be rescheduled.
- If the meeting is critical, there are established procedures to be followed for this situation.
- We are restricting all non-essential business travel for our employees and have asked returning international travelers to self-isolate for 14 days to reduce risks, as recommended by health authorities.
- For anyone who has travelled abroad, we endorse the Novel Coronavirus infection: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) advice from health authorities.
Employee Health and Safety
- Our employees have been told to self-monitor for symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, difficulty breathing). If they develop symptoms of respiratory illness, they have been asked to stay home and contact their local public health authority and follow their instructions.
- Along with many of our clients and many other companies, in response to this crisis and in consideration of the safety of our employees and the broader community we have implemented a voluntary work-from-home policy for our employees. All employees are equipped with working from home facilities and have been encouraged to avail themselves of our work-from-home option.
Commitment to our Clients
With all of the above in mind, we are making best efforts to ensure we maintain project delivery through business continuity and back-up resources and ask for flexibility when alternate resources or arrangements are required.
If you have questions in regard to our approach during this time, please contact your identified point of contact.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.